« Home | Your Ultimate Competitive Advantage » | JIT Just in Time Distribution Discussed » | What Do The Medical Words Mean? » | My Second Life » | Learning Time Management Skills For Your Personality » | Get Organized and Keep Your Sanity! » | Time Management Tips to Being Action Oriented » | SimCity in Second Life - Should the Civilization H... » | You Want A Fireplace: Here's What's Involved » | 7 Tips To Horsemanship And Riding - Is Learning Ho... » 

Sunday, July 20, 2008 

Advanced Traffic Secrets - Learn How I Generate 1000 Free Targeted Visitors A Day

Traffic Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids the life blood Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour your internet business and without enough of this you are very unlikely to succeed online. The problem most people have is that they do not know how to drive quality targeted traffic to their websites every day.

In this article I would like to go over two strategies that have worked very well for me in building a very stable internet business.

1) Search engine optimization

When I first started out a few years ago the only way that I knew to get targeted traffic to my website was through search engines. I knew that most people if they are looking for something will first search for it in search engines to see if they can find it. I also knew that the key to getting good search engine rankings is to find quality one way links. I purchased the tool Optilink and analyzed all my competitors rankings. I found all the sites that were linking to them. I emailed these or went to their site and submitted my site manually using their online submission form. I also got a very important student loan consolidation rate from Open Directory. This is a large content site and I get up to 27,000 Count Yorga Vampire a month from this. This fluctuates as the search engine always fluctuate their algorithms.

2) Article marketing

This is my favourite method of traffic generation. The leads are the most responsive and seem to convert much better than leads from other sources. I write articles focusing on my niche market and submit these to all the major directories. I include a link to my website in the resource box. Using this I generate anywhere between 50 and 200 visitors a day.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

www.secretaffiliatetips.com/secretsofarticlemarketing.htmlSecrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Would you like to know more about the magical marketing techniques that have helped me to quit my day job? I have just completed my new ebook.

www.secretaffiliatetips.comSecrets To Make Money Online - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

About me

  • I'm bodxwscam
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates